Product: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes False Eyelashes. Do you want to feel glamorous or flirty? These will help.
Overall Rating = 4 Stars – Excellent
Cost: $2.96 for one pair Price Category: Inexpensive
Container: Plastic storage tray with outer carton
Description: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes false eyelashes are also commonly called fake lashes or artificial lashes. These are a strip-style false eyelash. What sets them apart from some other brands is that they are made from human hair for a more natural look and the tips of the lashes are thinner which simulates natural eyelashes. The hairs actually taper from being thicker at the strip base to thinner at the end, just as real eyelashes do.
The company claims, “Revolutionary Tapered End Technology delivers real-like lashes that blend seamlessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference—you’ll forget you’re wearing them!”
False eyelashes come in different types:
- Individual lashes that are glued on one at a time on top of or under your own lashes
- Small clusters of lashes that are glued on to the skin above the natural lashes
- Strip eyelashes that are glued on to the skin above the natural lashes
False eyelashes are made from different materials:
- Synthetic-hair lashes
- Synthetic other materials
- Natural human-hair lashes
- Natural animal-hair lashes
- Natural feathers
False eyelashes come in many different styles:
- Graduated with the outer ends being longer than the inner ends (winged)
- All one length
- Spiky with spaces in between
- Criss-crossed pattern
- With black strips
- With clear strips
False eyelashes can be natural or very dramatic looking depending upon how thick and/or long they are. The choice is yours whether you want to simply enhance a natural look or go for full-on glamazon drama.
Over the course of my career I have applied thousands of pairs of false eyelashes (sometimes 20 or more pairs per day). For brides or more natural looks, I prefer human-hair lashes. For a completely natural look I like Kiss “Sultry”. For a more defined look I like Kiss “Shy” or “Vamp”. For slightly more drama I like Kiss”Poise”, “Pretty” or “Flirty”.
For models or rock stars I prefer synthetic lashes because these are the most dramatic. (I don’t use animal-hair lashes because I think animal hairs should stay on the animals they belong to.)
- If you have never worn false eyelashes before, please be advised that some lash adhesives contain latex. If you have a latex allergy, make sure you buy only latex-free glue. (You can message me and I’ll recommend some good brands for you.)
- If you are sensitive to dyes, buy the white or clear adhesive and not the black. I use the white because of my hypersensitivity.
Daily Review: After I completed my eye makeup, this was the final touch. I peeled the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes “Flirty” eyelashes off of the tray, applied Andrea white glue, placed them onto my eyelids, blended them into my own lashes with Ardell Lash Magic and violâ, instant glamour!
Helpful Tips and How-to Apply False Eyelashes:
- If you are a first-time user, synthetic lashes are stiffer than natural human-hair lashes and they will be easier for you to practice with, but they won’t look as natural. A cheap, thick, dramatic synthetic pair is the best thing to practice with until you get the hang of it.
- Sterilize your hands before beginning the eyelash application.
- Remove the eyelash from the tray from the outer corner moving inward.
- Measure the eyelash to see if it is too long and needs to be trimmed.
- If it needs to be trimmed, trim from the outer edge, not the inner edge.
- Bend the eyelash to match the curvature of your eye.
- Apply glue with a sterile toothpick, not from the tube.
- If you apply glue from the tube, you will get too much glue on the eyelash.
- Use as little glue as possible.
- Let the glue dry for about 15-30 seconds before applying. (depends upon brand and thickness)
- Don’t blow on the lash to dry it; your breath contains bacteria.
- Apply the lash from the inner corner where your lashes begin to the outer corner.
- After application gently press the lash onto the skin to secure the adhesion.
- Don’t use regular mascara on your false eyelashes.
- If you use waterproof mascara on your false lashes they will only be good for one use.
- Blend your lashes into your own with a dry spoolie or a mascara made for false lashes. (I like Ardell Lash Magic.)
- Store them on the tray and in the package that they came in for re-use.
- Carefully remove the old adhesive before applying new adhesive.
Overall Review: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes false eyelashes are as good as other brands costing considerably more. I have purchased hundreds of pairs of these and have never been disappointed.
If you have never tried false eyelashes and don’t wear a lot of makeup, begin with a natural look such as the Kiss “Sultry” and don’t get frustrated. It takes a few tries to get the routine down. I can now apply them start to finish in about a minute each.
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes false eyelashes are suitable for the following users:
- All users (Please pay attention to the Warnings above for some users.)
Daily Rating = 4 Stars;
Average from Other Testers = 4 Stars;
Value Rating = 4 Stars;
Overall Rating = 4 Stars = Excellent.
(Please review the About 365 Cosmetic Reviews page for the rating info.)
Ingredients: Human hair.
Important: Please read our full Disclaimer before using this or any product.