Product: Kiss Singles One Time Use Lash Adhesive. Keep your flirty fake lashes in place without worries for hours.
Overall Rating Best = 4 Stars – Excellent.
Cost: $3.50 (.25 fl. oz.) ($14 per fluid ounce) Price Category: Inexpensive
Sold By: KissUSA; RiteAid; Walgreen’s; Walmart; Retailers everywhere.
Container: 12 individual plastic tubes/vials, twist-off replaceable tops. (You can also get a similar fragrance-free formula from Kiss in a brush-on applicator that comes in a bottle containing .176 ounces under the name Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive.)
Description: Kiss Singles One Time Use Lash Adhesive is an eyelash glue that comes in tiny vials intended to only be used once and then tossed. The single-use vials insure that there is never any risk for contamination and the glue stays fresh longer because it is not exposed to air.
Formula: This is a fairly thin white adhesive that dries clear. It will take 30-40 seconds to become tacky and adhere.
Sensitivity: Kiss Singles One Time Use Lash Adhesive is hypoallergenic, latex free, formaldehyde free and is suitable for those with sensitive eyes or contacts. This does contain fragrance as the last ingredient, but I have not experienced any negative reactions from it and I have not had any reports of sensitivity issues from testers or clients, so the amount contained must be miniscule.
“Take it with you! Twist open, flip over and use the individual tube of lash adhesive. Then recap and pop it in your purse in case you need more later on. The tube is pressure sensitive so you control how much glue you use.
— 12 Single-Use Tubes with Aloe, Dermatologist Tested, Latex-Free, Formaldehyde Free, Contact Lens Friendly”
Discussion: This month we discussed false eyelashes. When applying fake lashes, you need an effective adhesive. The glue is even more important than the brand of eyelash you use. The best false eyelashes in the world are not going to look good if the glue does not adhere properly or irritates your eyes and turns them red and watery.
What makes a good false eyelash adhesive?
- Ingredients – The ingredients should not cause any burning or redness.
- Ease of application – Does it go on easily or make a big goopy mess?
- Comfortable feel – The glue should not irritate your eyes or make them feel sticky.
- Inconspicuous appearance – You want to see the lashes, not the glue.
- Longevity – A good glue should keep your lashes in place for 12-24 hours depending upon your activity.
- Water resistance — The glue should not be affected by rain or tears.
- Ease of removal – Does the glue come off easily from the false lashes and from your natural lashes?
Colors: Kiss Singles One Time Use Lash Adhesive comes in only one color, Clear.
Please Note: Kiss and other brands make lash glue in black. If you have sensitive eyes, you may need to stay away from black lash glues. I cannot wear them and the dye irritates my eyes. Always perform a patch test on your inner elbow before applying a new product to your eyes.
Morning Review: After applying other eye makeup I apply false eyelashes with Kiss Singles One Time Use Lash Adhesive. I like these because they are sterile and I can use a fresh tube for each client. I apply the glue to the eyelash with a sterile toothpick instead of directly from the tube. This way I can apply a very thin line of glue to the lash strip.
Once the lash is in place, I touch up the eyeliner if necessary and blend the false lash into the natural lash with Ardell Lash Magic Blending Mascara.
- For complete step-by-step instructions on how to apply false eyelashes, please see my tutorial, How To Easily Apply False Eyelashes Like A Pro.
- For a review of Kiss Lashes, please see Kiss Looks Natural Lashes False Eyelashes.
Evening Review: After many hours, the false lashes are still on without any lifting. The lashes and the glue have not caused any irritation, sensitivity, or redness.
Overall Review: Kiss Singles One Time Use Lash Adhesive is sanitary, long lasting and does not irritate sensitive eyes.
- Sanitary with no risk for contamination
- Applies quickly and easily
- Stays on for many hours
- Removes easily with eye makeup remover
- Hypoallergenic formula does not cause any irritation
- The store is always sold out of these and I have a difficult time finding them.
Suitability: Kiss Singles One Time Use Lash Adhesive is suitable for the following users:
- All wearers of false eyelashes
Morning Rating = 4 Stars;
Evening Rating = 4 Stars;
Average from Other Testers = 4 Stars;
Value Rating = 4 Stars;
Overall Rating = 4 Stars = Excellent.
Would Buy Again? Yes.
(Please review the About 365 Cosmetic Reviews page for the rating info.)
Ingredients: Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum).
Important: Please read our full Disclaimer before using this or any product.